1. Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit card number, security codes, and service history;
3. Equipment, Performance, Sudore Wellness Website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
1. You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
2. We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
3. We obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
1. Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
2. Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
3. Display User usage behavior, such as User ratings of a Customer, to Customers;
4. Send User’s contact information to Customer when User books services with Customer through our websites;
5. Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
6. Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
7. Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service and Use Policies; and
8. Provide local directory and directory assistance.
The approximate location of your wireless device can be determined using information generated by its communication with near-by cell towers, Wi-Fi receivers and/or with other technologies, including the satellites that compose the Global Positioning System (GPS). That information is often referred to as your wireless "location information."
1. We monitor, collect and use your wireless location information, as well as other information obtained from our network and your device, to provide you with wireless voice and data services, and to maintain and improve our network;
2. You can use your wireless device to obtain a wide array of services based on the approximate location of the device, referred to as Location-Based Services, or LBS. The information you receive in connection with your use of LBS may include advertisements related to your request and your
3. When you use Sudore Wellness LBS, you will receive prior notice and must give your consent before your location is used or shared. The form of consent will be suited to the type of Sudore Wellness LBS you utilize.
4. When you use non-Sudore Wellness LBS, the terms of service and privacy policies of the non-Sudore Wellness provider will govern.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
1. We collect information about your activity on Sudore Wellness websites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
2. We and our non-Sudore Wellness advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
A. With Sudore Wellness Companies: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI), the Sudore Wellness companies may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and you have the full benefit of what Sudore Wellness has to offer.
B. With Non-Sudore Wellness Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non-Sudore Wellness companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to perform those services.
1. We require those non-Sudore Wellness companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
2. We do not provide Personal Information to non-Sudore Wellness companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
C. In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-Sudore Wellness companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
1. Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
2. Complying with court orders and other legal process;
3. To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft; and
4. Enforcing our agreements and property rights.
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
1. We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
2. We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
3. When we employ non-Sudore Wellness companies to anonymize or aggregate data on our behalf, the requirements for sharing Personal Information with non-Sudore Wellness companies apply.
4. We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-Sudore Wellness entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
1. Our websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
2. We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
1. We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
2. We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
3. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Sudore Wellness .
4. We require non-Sudore Wellness companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
1. You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
2. You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Sudore Wellness , including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.
3. We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
As used in this Policy, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
Customer: A "Customer" is anyone who purchases Sudore Wellness products or services. When a Customer purchases retail products or services for use by others, those individuals also may be considered Customers for purposes of this Policy.
User: An "User" is anyone who visits our websites and/or utilizes our applications.
Personal Information: "Personal Information" is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Examples include, but are not limited to, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Social Security number, and financial account number.
Anonymous Information: "Anonymous Information" means information that does not directly
identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User.
Aggregate Information: "Aggregate Information" means information about groups or categories of Customers or Users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Aggregate Information is a kind of Anonymous Information.
Website: "Website" means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (cell phone, lap top, PC, etc.) or protocol (http, WAP, ftp or other) is used to access the page or location. In this Policy, we use the term website other similar terms such as "Internet site," "site" and "web page."